DATA WIPING SECURITY COMPANY in Austin, TX
Data wiping that is not secure poses considerable risk to your Austin company because of exposed private information. Your company's reputation depends on your being able to provide secure privacy for your clients' and partners' information. Data wiping that does not adhere to regulated procedures could lead to confidential information being found and abused, costing your company its reputation and maybe even legal trouble.
Regulated data wiping puts your mind at ease by providing reports for your company's review and audit to ensure we are adhering to compliance guidelines such as:
- BSI (German overwrite standard by Federal Office for Information Security/ Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik)
- HMG Infosec Standard No. 5 (lower) [Certified versions: 4.10 HMG, 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- HMG Infosec Standard No. 5 (higher) [Certified versions: 4.10 HMG, 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- US Department of Defense Sanitizing (DoD 5220.22-M, DoD 5220.22-M ECE)
- NIST 800-88/ATA secure erase
- Extended NIST 800-88
The protection of your Austin company and its privacy is our top priority! That's why our software provides a record of all hard drives that were erased, so you have proof of the erasure (i.e., make, model, serial number and hard drive size). We're dedicated to safe and regulated data wiping and e-waste disposal. Contact GreenTek Solutions of Austin today to partner with us! 877-309-4407.
Used IT Equipment